Halasana is a great asana to get rid of those extra pounds naturally as it engages most of the major muscles in the body.Yoga can help strengthen your muscles, better your posture and help you lose weight. Here is a yoga posture that can make that extra flab melt away. Halasana or plough pose gets its name from plough, an Indian farming tool used in agriculture. It is a great asana to get rid of those extra kilos naturally as it engages most of the major muscles in the body.
Benefits Of Halasana For Weight Loss
It tone your buttocks muscles and strengthens your shoulders. It spreads the hemstrings and muscles of your stomach. Besides focusing on the core, this seat also tone the muscles of the thighs and arms. This currency is also great for those who sit for long periods and do bad postures. In today’s times, one can easily make things easy for the person to do his work, so that his body works on sitting in one place, causing obesity, gas, sugar and pain in the back of the body.
How To Do The Halasan
- Lie down your back from the ground to the right, keep your palms placed next to your body.
- Use your stomach muscles to lift your feet above the ground and breathe. Your legs should be at a 90 degree angle
- Use your hands to support your hips and remove them from the floor.
- Bring your leg to 180 degree angle, like your toes are placed on your head and out.
- Make sure your back is vertical on the ground.
- Hold the position for one minute while focusing on your breathing. Open the breath, and gently bring your feet down. Avoid twisting your feet while releasing the currency as it may hurt your feet.