The best time to practice yoga. According to experts, Sunrise time is ideal and practical because the fresh air in the morning. Practicing yoga early in the morning is an excellent way to refresh your mind and spirit and get ready to take on the challenge of the day and make happy your day then improve your self.
Best Time To Practice Yoga :
- Morning:- Getting up in the morning and yoga time 5:00 AM to 7:00 AM. You do yoga your stomach should be empty ( Do not eat anything 3 hours before doing yoga).
- Evening:- The time for evening yoga is best for us because sunset time.
- Diet:- Have a light breakfast at 7:30 AM. Eat a home cooked nutritious lunch. Eat your dinner by 8:00 PM. Sleep by 10:00 PM.
Best Time Place Yoga Perform :
Best time place yoga perform, The place your practice should be very clean and with a window for fresh air it should be quite and peace, but if you live in a city, you try to choose the quietest place possible because if you live with someone else you won’t be disturbed during your practice.
Yoga Clothing for best yoga performance :
Yoga wear that is comfortable for choose because yoga wear comes in a other variety of natural fibres like organic,cotton. Choose light colour for wear. Avoid top with necklines or collars, they get irritating.
Best Asanas Sequence Order to Perform Yoga :
- Sukhasana (Easy Pose)
- Achi Mikhail Svanasana (Downward-Facing Dog Pose)
- Surya Namaskar-3 Rounds (Sun Salutation)
- Vrksana (Tree Pose)
- Utthita Trikonasana (Extended Triangle Pose)
- Dandasana (Staff Pose)
- Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend)
- Baddha konasana (Bond Angle Pose)
- Upavistha konasana (Wide Angle Pose)
- Navasana (Boat Pose)
- Salabhasana ( locust pose)
- Setup Bandha Sarvangasana (Supported Bridge Pose)
- Viparita Karani (Leg-Up-the-Wall Pose)
- Reclining Twist
- Savasana (Corpse Pose)
Most sequences are linear, that is one posture follow another in a logical step-by-step direction, moving from less challenging to more challenging and back to less challenging. In general, a sequence like this opens with simple warm-ups that set a theme for the practice.