The best time Yoga practice is in the morning, first thing We do yoga in the morning before breakfast. After waking up, empty the bowels, and doing shower if you want, then commence the hole day with your defined yoga practices. The IInd most accurate time for yoga is early in evening, around sunset.
Always remember integral yoga is a balanced recipe which maintains That to get the best from your yoga practice, you should whenever possible, mix and match the necessary elements of practice which will improve and enhance your spiritual growth and awareness.
Pranayama may be practiced at any time of day except within 2-3 hours after meals. It may be done when tense or tired or when space does not allow room for postures. Pranayama is best practiced straight after asanas without breaking the flow of awareness. Pranayama is a necessary pre-requisite for successful meditation. Yoga Classes
Best Time Yoga Practice and Yoga Place
The Best Time Yoga Practice is in the Morning and Yoga Place Must neat and Clean, Airy or Peacefully Area. Where there is a minimum disturb, when we are doing Yoga Poses, Pranayamas or Meditation Etc.
- It is best is to have fresh air in a quiet and clean place that suits the concentration and awareness yoga will create.
- Do not practice yoga in direct sunlight or after sun-bathing. Outdoors is OK but avoids cold wind and insects.
- Throughout a yoga practices, try to keep your awareness on what you are doing. Don’t be concerned with others in the class or outside the room.
- Proceed slowly and carefully. Follow the instructions exactly.
- Always breathe through the nose both in and out, unless specified otherwise. Remember “Nose for breathing-Mouth for eating”.
Restrictions & Precautions
- There are no age limits either young or old for the practice of yoga. However the application of the techniques will vary according to the abilities of the practitioner. Keep in mind the following.
- Never practice any yoga techniques under the influence of alcohol or mind altering drugs.
Yoga Supplies (Equipment)
- While yoga does not require equipment as such, however there are some supplies which you must have to make your practice smooth, comfortable and satisfying. Yoga Jobs In India