Indigestion are very serious and common problem these days.Yoga offers a very simple and effective remedy against bloated stomach and indigestion. In Hatha Yoga tradition “DHANURASANA (BOW POSE) is a wonderful practice from therapeutic view point.
Bow Pose For Weight Loss And Bloated Stomach
If I want to ask you something about the problem Aajkal ke dainon main ham apane bhojan ko aadaton par jayadon par bhi jaayad bhi aur bhi aur samsyaain jaise, phoola hua pet apach, gaistrik samasyaon, hrday jala, gathiya, jodon kee joise, saarir mai haddiyiyon jodo main You can pay a small amount of money. I am going to make a request for this request and you have to go to the top or place for it. This is what we have learned from the past, that is, we have done a very important job as well.
How to practice BOW POSE:
Lie down flat on your stomach and must be your chin or forehead on the mat and arms should be rest by the side of the body and legs also together.
When you begin the pose firstly bend your knees and bring heels towards the buttocks. Its ideal for new yoga students to keep the legs hips width in the distance.
Benefits of Bow Pose:
- Bow pose provides maximum stretch on the abdomen area.
- This posture can really help in loosing unnecessary and unwanted belly fat.
- Bow pose tones and strengthen the abdomen muscles and it gives wonderful relief if you often feel bloated and indigestion.
- Therapeutically, bow pose provides gentle massage to our liver & kidneys.
By stimulating our pancreas gland it helps balancing sugar level in our body & thus prevents Diabetes.
- Bow pose is very helpful for those who have poor sitting/standing posture.
- Bow pose improves the flexibility of the spine and opens chest area. If you always sit in front of computer for longer hours, you will find this pose extremely beneficial.