Here are a few tips on how to relax and get the most out of your Savasana, so you can end your practice feeling totally relaxed and renewed. Savasana is the relax pose of yoga exercise.
Relax and Renew in Savasana
Savasana Pose at the end of class without even having found relaxation in the pose, our mind still racing and body still tense, missing out on the posture’s many benefits.Get Comfortable feel free to do whatever makes you feel most relaxed.
Relax your breath and body
Our breath may feel still feel quick and short after a dynamic practice, or maybe you’ve been practicing Ujjayi breath throughout your class, wherever the breath is, allow it to return to a normal, relaxed state. Breathe gently and naturally through the nose by sequence. your body and relaxing every spot of tension realised. Your body is very relaxing for another poses because yoga is very softly working from our body.
Take your time coming out of the posture.
To finish your yoga practice actice and get on with our day, let the peace and relaxation you cultivated in the posture guide you out of it. Allow your movements to be slow and gentle as you sit up, continuing to stay aware of your body and breath. Finally, see if you can tap into this relaxed, Savasana state in your day to day life, bringing your practice off the mat and into the world.
Benefits these types of savasana.
- It relaxes your whole body releases stress, fatigue, depression and tension.they provide useful for us.
- Improves concentration and relaxes your muscles for our body.
- Calms the mind and improves mental health and physical health.
- Excellent asana for stimulating blood circulation for our body.
- Beneficial for those suffering from neurological problem, asthma, constipation, diabetes ,indigestion .