Yoga is the most chosen fitness program these days. Yoga is best practice to keep fit and fine since from the very early civilization is none other than Yoga. Best Top Ten Things You Need To Know About Yoga. We usually blindly ape others without knowing truths prior adopting something new into our life. If you have started practicing Yoga since few days or if you are planning to add it into your daily routine then wait! Here are few things you must need to know about yoga before you start. Yoga Jobs
Top Ten Facts About Yoga:
Top 10 Things You Need To Know About Yoga. Every One must Know the Top Ten Things about Yoga.
- Yoga is the biggest done healthy fitness activity around the globe. According to a study, 1 in 5 performs this ancient practice on the daily basis.
- Yoga is a science which can be traced back five thousand years ago. Today it is just renowned but most sought for in almost every part of the seven continents in the world.
- Yoga is associated with country like India. Most of the people have seen Yoga as above philosophy, a symbol of India and why not after all, its birth place is India.
- During Victorian period, Swami Vivekananda spread Yoga in the air. He put all his efforts in making Indians believes that Yoga has ability to bring high level of understanding via meditation.
- Hatha Yoga is the technique for breath controlling as well as performing postures
- Yoga is purely ancient. The word Yoga is a Sanskrit word implying animal’s yoke. It is also denoted as entire war chariot. It also implies warlike. People in 15th century believed that charioteer killed in the battlefield taken up in heaven in divine Yoga
- In Sanskrit language, Yoga also means constellation of stars and even as quality of sincerity
- Studies explored that Yoga postures help to control breath and meditation is helpful in controlling blood pressure and heart rate.
- Yoga is helpful for all age groups. The regular Yoga practice showed a drastic change in managing health issues.
- Asthmatics are seeking lots of benefits from Yoga. It helps to lessen down the chronic inflammatory airway condition as compared to conventional care.
Top 10 Things You Need To Know About Yoga.