Many people suffer from neck pain on a regular basis. Stress, poor posture, accidents, and long-stored physiological tension.
Yoga Can Help Neck Pain
Arihant Yogpeeth’s therapy and yoga can helps you relief the stress & tension in the neck, your shoulders and your back and shows you how to do the poses for healing and the other sequence will helpfull your ease your neck and your shoulder pain also.
The fast peace of todays life creates stress and tension in the mind it that takes harm full to our health ,the mental, physical and emotional activity.
Yoga Asanas for Neck Pain Relief
- Balasana or Child Pose
- Natrajasana or Reclining Twist
- Marjari Asana or Cat Pose
- Viparita Karani Asana or Legs-up-the-wall Pose
- Utthita Trikonasana or Extended Triangle Pose
- Savasana or Corpse Pose
Nowlet us see the simple step-by-step Yoga asanas that can relieve you of neck pain. Make sure you do them only after consulting your doctor, and, also, learn them only from a qualified Yoga teacher. Also, do only as much as your body is comfortable with More pose.
We have many types of yoga, the poses and name of yoga is following are
1.lieve Neck and Shoulder Pain
2. Neck Rolls
5.hand to albow pose
6.backword hand pose
7.sopported flash pose
Benefits of Neck pain
- They massage and tone up the area of the neck and shoulders.
- They even also massage your heart, thus making it a stronger, and pump more effectively.
- These asanas and exercises will improve your overall circulation and lower your back and forward chances of having a heart attack.
- They help relieve gas, indigestion and liver trouble any other problems.
- These asanas and exercises help as and very useful.
- They help strengthen your abdominal muscles.
- They help develop spiritual force.
More benefits of our body for Yoga exercise.